Sunday, July 24, 2011

Fuck My Life!

WARNING: This post contains multiple languages of words that you might not heard before or even seen it in any dictionary exist in the world!


Life SUCKS 2.0!!! After my worst accident (so far), life seems got from worse to WORST! I remember I was once known to be a family man to all my friends. Personally I'm a strong believer in Family Comes First term. I always say this, "You touch my familia, I hunt you down". But guess what, harapkan pagar, pagar makan padi! Fucktards in my family have just gone from retard to fucktard! Cut short the family feud story, I'm concluding this by saying I'm outta this house and don't fuck with me no more! Well, I will definitely go back for my younger siblings one day before they got mind fucked by all the fucktards at home! Naff said, fuck you all.

Working life has been great (Thank God). This is the only thing going smoothly at the moment. Darynne left us. We would certainly miss her sohainess and krazeeness but we do wish her ALL THE BEST in her new agency. Melissa, Godfey and I teamed up to good teamwork. Still it could be better if Darynne is part of the team as well. Bossman no longer that stress as business starts flowing in. InsyaAllah we gonna drive PEX to the next level.

Generally, life could be better in many other ways, but still it's at the suckiest level that I've ever experienced! It's seriously as fucked up as sudah jatuh ditimpa tangga lagi. It's like Tsunami comes together with Hurricane at the same time. To all haters out there, you know who you are. Stop pissing there you shit head fuck ass bitches, you want a piece of me? Come get some. If I ever get to know you bitch behind my back again, I'll personally make sure even your mom regret giving birth to a slut like you!

My recovery are all good at the moment. All wound are healing well and scars are turning up for more collection on my body. Kinda miss the moment where I can get free flow of Pattadine. XD

Love life? Could have been better I guess. Regret? No comment! All I can say is...... FML!


Cheerios mother fuckers! FML,FYL!



*Apology for all the vulgar words, it's my blog, so do I look like I give a fuck?

2 comments:

R.T said...

Apparently, life is hard at most of the time but there will always be some delightful moments in it. I always believe that only we ourselves can change our life to a better future, because no one else could help us when we are in a great mess. not even your closest friend would come up and help you when you need their hands so desperately. In our generations, i doubt that we are able to depend on our family 24/7 even for the rest of our lives. despite those who born with golden spoon, what we see is what we get, of course all by our own efforts to get what we want. working hard seemed to be the only way in order for us to make our lives go smoother, to fulfill what is empty and we have to fill it with all our desires.

Life - a roller coaster. as it goes so high up on the railway, the deeper it falls from the climax. I never had high expectations for my life, because I always know that the more I want things to go well, the more disappointment I will get at the end. not that I don't have any expectations, I do, just I dare not to dream big. I live by my own (skip the family part), the life we have in my generation is going to be so much tougher. so i know i have to be strong and always believing in my own spirit. don't ever let people look down at me, although some call me a "weirdo" due to my strange acts or whatsoever it is, I don't care, because rumor has it and one day I will prove them wrong. my life, it's not bad already but still, harsh. I don't show my weakness to others because if I do so, one day, they will take my kindness for granted and they will aim at my weak point, shoot a bullet or two, and they will get what they want from me and i will fall into a terrible lost. i always put a smile on my face to cover what is bad behind my mask. maybe this is the way i choose to live, i don't want people to know the unhappy side of me. well, even if they do, no one cares. so i decided to be a happy and cheerful person among my friends and classmates, make them laugh at all times, share my experience and teach them anything they wish to know, either in studies or life. I've been always a good adviser, that's what my name is given from my brother.

MY APOLOFY because of my long-winded story, i hope i could share more with you one day. come to the conclusion, life is hard, but you have to believe you have the power to change what is bad to good, what is wrong to right. you are the only person who can be trusted and helpful to yourself. Remember. The power is in your hand. Cheerio!

R.T said...

APOLOGY*