Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Comeback!!!

After hiding myself in Penang for the past few days, lots of thoughts came in and out. I thought of lots of stuffs, talk to few people, and take a GOOD rest after those hectic moments. Guess good foods helps to clear up your mind. LoL.

After lots of thinking and planning, I've decided to stay at TARC and do what I came back to do. Since I joined APR mainly because of Events Management, so I guess I shall never let those small pressure kick me off that easily. Thanks to all supportive comments from my fellow mates, you guys seriously plays a major role in my decision making. And not to forget Mr C. Never ever cross my mind that you'll read that post. I was just crapping and releasing everything thru this site. Haha. Paiseh ah for all the 'not so polite' words.

I learnt something from this lesson, "When you have a GOAL, just go for it, no hesitation, no turning back and F off those losers who tries to stop you". My raise me up with this quote, "Never be afraid of falling down, just remember to stand up and fight what you've lost". Guess I can't dissapoint the most important woman in my life's education.

Tomorrow, errr... I mean later we gonna have this post mortem meeting with the agency. Hopefully everything goes smoothly, without and hair pulling or cursing around. Enough of drama and faking-it. Hopefully with their 'experience', they can at least point out something more relevant to our event. No point talking bout personal stuffs. Pro sikit la beb...

My boss used to say, "Never argue with a fool, cause he'll bring you down and beat you with his experience of being a fool at that level". Kenny and I love this so much that we use it everytime we met a fool talking fool language to us. Hahahaha... The quote was real headshot. For my version, "Without fools the rest of us could not succeed". So the lesson is, In order to fight back those losers (a.k.a FOOLS), instead use their fool-ness to improve yourself. If you fight back that makes you no difference with them as a FOOL. The moral is to learn from a FOOL in order not to be like them. Haha.

Sorry if Ive created panic to anyone. I know I sound so pussy complaining everything to everyone. Haha. Blogging a real good way to RELEASE!!! Haha. Release as in releasing stress not release that release ok? LoL. 5 hours of sleep, 4 hours of driving back to KL. Nite all. Cheers. Merdeka Merdeka Merdeka. Im BACK yo....

0 comments: