Friday, May 15, 2009

3rd & 4th day: Standing Tall Days

My first step after 10days.


This is the design of the Physio centre, colorful leh.



This is what we call a 21yo guy learning how to walk.

Im back on da ground.
Doughnut on the board.

My dinner: Fish & Chip. Haha.

These pictures are suppose to be at the bottom of this post. Haha. Can't drag it down, Blogspot something wrong!!!

Basically, these two days is exactly like replay. The only difference is my gf is with at 3rd day and she's not with me the whole day today. I ask her not to come today because she herself also fall sick due to the hot weather and not enough rest when taking care of me. Yet again, I causing trouble to her again. Sorry dear.

As for the title, YEAH!!! I'm standing back on my feet. My physiotherapist push me to the limit because I told him that I want to recover the express way. I wanna get back to KL end of this month and go for my Advanced Diploma and hopefully get a post in the committee and the event. The routine for both days is kinda torturing and it's damn painful. But I'm pushing to the MAX because I must make sure in this 6 months I must fully recover and get back on the pitch.

They increase everything in my routine. One of it, which is my least pleasant with is the IT Machine. This machine generates small amounts of electricity and both positive and negative patch were stick to my thigh muscle to build back the muscle because I've not using my right leg for almost 10 days. So they increase from normal 35Hz to 55Hz. My whole thigh like can move by itself. Haha. Thats not the best thing, that best part is, even after the physio routine, when I get back to my bed in my ward, once in a while out of nowhere, my thigh will pull by itself. It feels like 'someone' or 'something' cubit my thigh suddenly. 1st few times I was kinda freaky cause you know la, I'm in hospital, then online online halfway like got something cubit your leg. Haha. You freak out or not? 

Then, today 3 of my roommates balik kampung at noon. Left me and an Acheh apek. The story of this guy is, he had surgery somewhere inside his cheek, maybe he's trying to PUT A SMILE ON THAT FACE. Then because of the surgery, he can't talk,eat,drink or even spit. So, the whole day, freaking day and night and especially midnight. He'll moan like a cow being tied outside of masjid during Hari Raya Korban waiting to be slaughter. Niama, damn freaking loud you know. I didn't sleep well last night. But I kesian him also, so I didn't did anything sohai on him. Felt like wanna tape his mouth and pull out his feeding tube, but kesian him la. Haha.

Doctor told me I can be discharge anytime I like, woohoo!!! But because of I fell in love with this place and the Internet connection speed, I decided not to discharge tomorrow. Haha. Jk Jk. Because I wanna push my recovery faster, so I wanna stay here so that I can attend the physio session twice a day. Kinda tired but I know I won't regret it. And insurance gonna pay all of my payment here. Haha. I got crutches made in Germany, the same used by Cristiano Ronaldo and I ask the doc to bill it in my insurance. Haha. Sorry MAA.


3 comments:

lingbread said...

dun sad la dear.. i noe im sooooo important to u.. aikss.. wasted i din go.. no fish n chips to eat.. ~regret~
recover soon.. i'll be there later at 2pm lidat.. miss u..

StePhiLosOphy said...

lingbread is it u are ling ling ling ng? lol...faster write sumting at ur blog ya...will attend every of ur post hehe...


the blogspot got no prob...jz u duno how to adjust saja...tak pe...since u freaking FREE there...modify urself 1st.....when really duno i jz help help u..lol


i also fall in love with the Hotel ( hosp) hahah....

noel said...

eh..you look thinner..effects of surgery..awesome..haha..get well soon!