Monday, May 11, 2009

My Vacation in Tawakal Hospital

Day 1

After being admitted in the midnight into Tawakal Hospital, the whole freaking night was uneasy for me, negative thoughts keep flying and popping out from my head. And the asshole beside me keep on farting and another asthma guy breathing and coughing like volcano. Switch on my laptop, but don't know what to do with it, and end up sleeping at around 5.00am. Mana tau, 7.30am, the nurse came in to check out our blood pressure and body temperature. After struggling a while, I manage to fall back to sleep, 8.30am, mak cik kantin came in to serve food. Niama, the people in this hospital so damn discipline leh. Haha. But I tell you, the food here, damn nice (to see). All the bowls, plates, cups and etc wrap nicely with wrapping plastic. BUT, the taste, OMFG, I rather eat at TARC canteen 2 for the whole month. Haha. Then comes the doc, a nerd looking 40s guy, came in with a nice smile and good manners. I act polite and ask him whats wrong with my knee, he replied, "So far the swell is kinda serious, so we can't do anything yet. So, I ask physio to put ice pack to reduce the swell and I'll come back to you". Within seconds, *poooffff* GONE!!! I don't even got a chance to ask another question. I control that time, maybe not as serious as I think so that fella slumber jer. Noon, my teamates and fewof my friends came to visit. Kena fuck by Ah Khang cause without me they don't have goalkeeper anymore. Haha.

Day 2

As usual, breakfast serves at 8.30am sharp. Woke up at that time which I'm kinda not used to it. After breakfast, comes the doc again. I thought he'll do something or something to tell me, but end up. Same shit. It's like repeating what he's saying previous day. Niama, I dulan liao this time, then I straight away ask him, what exactly is wrong with my knee? He says," Errmmm... Nothing serious la, so far still swelling we can't do anything yet (MCB I know la swelling at least you touch my knee or send me to some scanning to confirm ma)". Then I lagi dulan that time, I ask him do I need a MRI scan? He replied,"Errr... MRI ah? Ok also ah. It depends on whether our hospital wanna pay for the cost 1st or not cause MRI scan is expensive(CBK, just because I'm under insurance? Worst also I pay la. KNN CCB)". Then I insist to have the MRI scan and he say up to me. Then *pooooffff* GONE!!! yet again. Then his nurse came back and say my MRI scan is tomorrow at Sentosa Medical Centre (which also means, you stay in our hotel 1 more night so that we can slaughter you more). That time I kau kau dulan and I called my mom and tell her this COCK doctor can't do shit. She say she'll come over tomorrow with my dad to fetch me back Penang for treatment. So I just sohai sohai need to waste another day there. Then the usual timetable and routine in hospital, lunch@12.00pm, high tea@3.00pm, and best of all dinner@6.30pm. By 9pm I'm hungry again. Haha. Thankfully my gf was there the whole day to share my boredom. Feel bad for her, ask her to balik she insist to stay there.

Day 3

After breakfast, I'm preparing to go for the MRI scan which the nurse told me last night that they'll fetch me there at 9.00am sharp. The nurse only came to me at 9.45am and she said," You are going for the MRI scan rite? Fast, late already". Diu Nia Seng, I've been waiting for 45minutes and she came in like as if I'm the one who is late. KNN CCB again. I was sent to Sentosa Medical Centre by ambulance, 1st time. kinda creapy inside. Haha. Tell you, the driver memang 5star. Fast, Furious & Freaky. Upon reaching there, SMC is 10times better than Tawakal. Nice building and facilities with good service. The person in charge came to me and straight push me to the MRI room. It's like a Nasa training centre, with weird robotic machine. Haha. Then I was brief that what should and shouldn't do during the scanning process as it's a 45minutes scan. During the scanning, the radiation is so damn fucking strong. Once I close my eyes, I felt like floating. Haha. After 45minutes, the result came out and I have to wait for the FFF ambulance for about 1hour. When I reach Tawakal, the nerdhai doctor came again, and I ask him how was the result? He replied(in arrogant tone),"Well, this is the result we've been thought off all this while". I keep my head down and curse him in my heart. Then I told him that my parents are coming over to fetch me back. He said, "OK!! Its fine with me". *pooooffffff* GONE!!! and never see him again after that. After that I have Google the MRI result myself and more or less I get to know what is wrong and where is the damaged area. Then after a short while my parents came, my gf went to lead them to the hospital from Pudu. Allen came to fetch all of us back to my house to pack up my stuffs. Then my dad fetch us back to Penang with my car. The whole freaking journey was so torturing, everytime the car shake or ran into some holes, it feels like a bubble POPPED in my knee. But I manage to to reach Penang without any harm although my dad kinda fell asleep most of the time while driving. Haha.



So, my advice is. Never ever go to Tawakal Hospital, I mean if serious case la. Their aimis to delay your stay there as long as possible so that they can slaughter you as much as they want. The lift, facilities, foods, and bed are as cacat as General Hospital. And I would really like to thank Lucan and Allen for helping me with the admission especially Allen, he has been visiting me everyday after work and accompany me till late. Fetch my gf back and fetch me go makan. Thanks a lot man, only God will repay your kindness. And again, I seriously didn't blame you(Allen) for this shit. It's just an accident and it's football. Anything can happen. 

Cheers all.

1 comments:

StePhiLosOphy said...

Sofa~

( for blogger they'll wish to get the 1st seat at the person blog~ ^^ )

haha....my cousin tat time accident also masuk there b4 ..so i noe will all the service...really damn F..shit!!

of coz got sum nice ,friendly ,but sum worst like the nerd hai la...XD

cheers